Getting more out of your carpet cleaning
More bang for your buck
The Carpet Chemist gives you the very best value for your Louisville Carpet Cleaning Service, which saves you time and money. Don’t spend thousands on replacing your old carpet. We will bring it back to life with our professional carpet cleaning equipment and solutions.
Included in your Louisville carpet cleaning service:
- Walk through inspection. A walk through inspection with the home owner is where you can walk us through each room and point out any areas of concern.
- Carpet Pre-treatment. Our proprietary Carpet Chemist pre-treatment is applied to the carpet prior to steam cleaning to help destroy the soils, oils and all odors from your carpet.
- Difficult Spot Pre-treatment. Difficult spots such as gum, slime, candy or other sticky messes are spot treated with our spotting agent prior to steam cleaning, to help release from the carpet fibers.
- Professional Truck-Mounted Steam Cleaning. We crank the heat up on our powerful carpet steam cleaning machine to 230 degrees to which helps to easily remove dirt in your carpet.
- Powerful Suction. Half the battle of professionally cleaning carpet is being able to remove the soil hiding deep down in the carpet fibers. Our equipment has enough suction power to lift a 10 pound bowling ball.
other Louisville Carpet Cleaning Service
- Scotchgard Carpet Protector. Scotchgard Carpet Protector will protect your carpet from absorbing spills and becoming set in stains.
- Pet Urine Odor Eliminator. Our proprietary Carpet Chemist odor elixir is scientifically formulated to eliminate all odors forever.
- Specialty Stain Removal. Some stains require a more advanced process to be removed. Red wine or Kool-aid are one example. We have a red stain removal process that will completely remove every bit of wine or juice from your carpets.
- Speed Drying. We place industrial grade air movers designed specifically to speed dry your carpet and upholstery.
- Salvage Cleaning. Salvage cleaning is for carpets that have been used and abused. Sometimes renters can leave carpets trashed, and landlords don’t want to replace fairly new carpet. Our salvage cleaning includes all the processes listed above, with a dual rotary carpet scrubbing machine added for deep down agitation.
Louisville Carpet Cleaning Service
Call now or book online
Find out what customers are saying about our cutting-edge process and five-star service! Call (800) 515-1342 to schedule carpet cleaning, carpet dyeing, carpet repair and specialty stain removal. For your convenience, you can also upload an image of your carpet stains and your friendly neighborhood Carpet Chemist will respond with a free phone estimate. You’ll be glad you did!